Brief – This page provides links to more detailed descriptions of each of the REORDER elements and a table to illustrate what each means in terms of school improvement.
- Relationships – Often considered the most vital element to get right
- Environments – All the spaces that will be needed for the project
- Opportunities – The tasks, activities and content that will be involved
- Resources – Human and physical resources required
- Distribution of Leadership – So the project is owned and maintained
- Evaluation – To tell if the project actually did what it was intended to do
- Recognition – To fuel further learning and further development